This policy describes the privacy standards and practices of Save On Psych. The www.saveonpsych.com website is intended to provide you with access to various online information and tools to help you manage your mail-order prescriptions. In order for Save On Psych to provide these services, there will be instances where we will request personal, health, and payment information from you. As part of our efforts to protect your privacy, Save On Psych has provided this policy to explain how we use and protect your personal information gathered from you via this website.
We may obtain personal information through the Save On Psych website. The types of information we may obtain include:
* contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and phone number);
* billing information;
* username and password to access Save On Psych products and services;
* health plan information;
* health information; and
* any other information you may provide on the website.
We may use the information described above to:
* create and manage your account;
* offer and provide products and services to you;
* respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
* operate, evaluate and improve our business (such as developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising; analyzing and enhancing our products, services and website; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
* perform data analyses and other processing (such as market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymization, encryption and tokenization of personal information);
* protect against identify theft and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, and defend against any claims or liabilities arising from them; and
* comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on your computer that allows Save On Psych to remember that it has previously communicated with your browser. Save On Psych uses both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted once a user closes his or her browser. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Once a persistent cookie is saved on a user’s computer, only saveonpsych.com, and no other website, can read it. Persistent cookies can be deleted by following instructions on your Internet browser. Saveonpsych.com uses log files to collect other information, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp and number of clicks.
Our website is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers.
In the course of maintaining your mail-order prescriptions, personal information you provide on this website may be shared with other Save On Psych operations, your health plan, and other companies performing services on behalf of Save On Psych or your health plan. These third parties are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have
about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (such as in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personally identifiable information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Save On Psych may provide links to other sites that we believe offer our customers useful services and information. Since these sites are not under the control of Save On Psych, we cannot and do not make any representation or guarantee regarding the linked sites or their content. Providing these links does not constitute an endorsement by Save On Psych, and we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies or security procedures of the linked sites. We encourage you to review the privacy and security policies of any site you visit, as this policy is solely applicable to the Save On Psych website.
If you are a registered user of the website under 18, you or your guardian may request that Save On Psych remove any content or information that you may have posted on our Internet website, or any online service, online application, or mobile application, such as your name, address, mobile or home phone, gender and date of birth. If you choose to request that Save On Psych remove any such content or information, you may do so by:
* emailing email@example.com
* calling Save On Psych Customer Service at 1-833-277-6337, or
* writing us at Save On Psych, 947 W. Waterloo Road, Akron, OH 44314.
Please note that our removal may not be complete or comprehensive, such as when the content or information has been reposted by a third party.
You can review and update any of the information that you have given us by emailing, calling or writing us via the contacts listed above.
Attention: Privacy Officer
947 W. Waterloo Road
Akron, OH 44314